Making a list, checking it twice! Making sure Auntie Anna and Chrissy get something nice! Santa Joy is coming to town! Ha! Yes, I'm such a corny Christmas lover but hey it's the holidays! What a great time to be filled with joy! Especially looking for gifts. Me personally I love getting things that go exactly with each person I'm getting!
It brings a good cheer when you find the exact gift you were looking for, for your other half. Maybe your shopping for brother or sister, or how about your best friends?!? Only a few more days before Christmas and if you still have a few people on your list don't worry. Here are some great gift ideas that will save you from the oh no I forgot someone crisis!
Check out my picks of Gifts for him and her! Enjoy and be sure to check your list twice! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
GIFTS FOR HER
1. Striped Metallic Cosmetic Case - You can never go wrong with a great cosmetic bag! For the makeup lover this Cosmetic kit is sure to put a smile on your MUA inspired lady.
2. Newburg Waterproof Bootie - I am a big believer on having items that are versatile and these waterproof boots are a great example. Great to wear in the rain on days you dread wearing your ran boots. This will help to keep your feet dry and have your outfit of the day stay stylish.
3. Makeup Organizer - Keeping your makeup organize is a task in itself. That's why this makeup organizer would be a great gift for that lady that needs her lipstick in one place and foundation in another.
4. Locust Geo Wire Mirror - For the artsy decorator in her! This mirror is not only useful for any lady with a decor fetish but also eye catching. It's a mirror come on now!!!
5. Gold Glass Jar A great way to keep all your nik-naks from jewelry to cotton balls when you want to clean your nails. This is the perfect essential that can go a long way.
6. Origins & Fresh - One thing that can never be wrong is a great facial wash set. It rejuvenates and hydrates her skin to leave it smooth and nourish. This is something that really can help anyone whether they wear make up or not. It is very important to take care of your skin.
Gifts for Him
1. Vintage Leather Watch - For the man on a budget but love a dope watch, here's a vintage style watch with a sneak peak of the gidgets and gadgets that make a clock tick.
2. Leather Monk Shoes - It's essential for every man to have a great pair of black dress shoes. So why not grab a pair that is stylish, affordable and versatile.
3. Black & Decker Matrix 6 Tool Kit - For the fix it man, this tool kit is perfect. It's a great way to embrace his manly side even if he doesn't know how to fix everything. At least you show him you love him enough to support his disillusion, ha!
4. Cranston Water Resistant Hiker Boot - For the man who loves to climb to the top of the mountain, rain or shine, these boots will quench his hiking dreams. Great for hiking on any occasion.
5. Kenneth Cole MANkind - This might just be my cologne for the rest of the year and on. This new cologne by Kenneth Cole is everything and then some. Cologne is a great gift for any man, and believe me you can't steer wrong with MANkind!
6. Star Wars Mug - Paying Homage to this season topic of the month and what about forty percent of men have seen these star wars mugs are golden. Great way to embrace his young childhood side you rather see go away but because you love him you embrace it!